JOIN OUR TEAM
We are actively seeking to recruit dynamic, forward-thinking individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced team within the food manufacturing industry.
Norseland offer plenty of opportunities for career progression and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions. We will support you at every step of your journey with us.
The roles at Norseland are wide and varied, from entry level positions to supervisory roles. For our current vacancies, please scroll down and follow us on LinkedIn.
PERKS OF THE JOB
We offer a range of awards and benefits, including:
- A development plan
- Excellent salaries and packages
- 9% Pension (5% employee, 5% employer contributions)
- Private health cash plan, giving you access to private appointments, including physio, dentist and the opticians
- Discount portal membership, exclusive discounts at retailers, cinemas, days out and holidays
- Refer a friend scheme – receive £250 after your recommended friend completed a 6-month service
Being part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of Norseland’s evolving production lines, this includes automation and robotic production lines so an interest in this technology is essential. The main focus of the engineering department is to ensure maximum production and uptime by minimizing unplanned downtime through proactive and planned maintenance. Working as part of a team of dedicated, knowledgeable and supportive engineers in a fast-paced modern food manufacturing environment, where no two days are the same, the role offers job satisfaction along with the opportunity of professional development.